Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Well I am here now

Yes, I give up with the other blog on me website....too much spam brought my site down and stopped me recieving email. Plus now it seems to have a virus as well.

SO I will be here from now on....but no one knows I am here....well I have to link from my previous blog to here and I am not sure what to do with all the other posts.

I don't think I can import them here, which is a shame, maybe I will just print a list of previous posts.

Life...well....thesis is due in 3weeks and one day....and yes I am panicing....I have so much to do....well I suppose I better get on!

Peace

Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home