Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Zank

A very brief post after what has been an incredibly busy week working on my thesis, as the deadline approaches.....very quickly. I still have a fair bit to do, experiments and adding my experimental results to the doc, but most of it is pretty much done. Just needs a good old read through.....so yes this is a brief post to point you in the direction of ZANK.

Zank is a totally cool short, from Mr Hal Weaver and it can now be seen at
Weaverwerx

Oh and I did the music and sound design on it. I will write a hell of a lot more about it asap, and I will also be posting a WMV version on my site.

Enjoy....it is well cool

Peace

Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Weaver said...

Yeah, and you did totally cool sound and music for the film and Zank is what it is because of your input.

Thank you Neil.

OK HW

2:44 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home