Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Noisy Neighbours

So not much this week. A bit like buses I guess, a whole bunch in a row and then nothing for a while (oh that is a bit like my daily commute). So why the lack, well work has been taking everything out of me, not sure how much longer I can keep going at this pace, but don't really have an option so I have to! Thank god for the weekends. It is incredible how tired you can be come. I blame the nature of the job, inactivity breeds inactivity. But that is another story!

So why the title? Well it seems that once again....yes this is the 3rd time in less than a year, that we have new neighbour...and guess what...boy does he like his music loud!Oh and I think he maybe Bigfoot. Yes all we have to look forward to these days is to get home and listen to Bigfoot stomping around like a caveman, listening to excessively loud music grreat! You would say we would be pretty practised at this now, but I hate confrontation, but it looks like I will have to confront this guy face on I am so glad I am moving from this place in the next couple of month, I can't say I will miss it as I have had nothing but problems since I moved back in. I guess that is because when I lived there the first time I never had a single problem with my neighbours. They were fantastic and I guess I was the noisy one!.I haven't reached the level of upsetness that I had with Danny Boy, but it is slowly getting there. I mean blasting music at 11pm at night....what is that all about? What does it prove? That is what headphones were invented for. I guess it is symbolic of the world we live in, with the 'I am all right' attitude, why should I bother to even think about other people, as long as I can do what I want.

Peace (maybe oneday!)

Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Weaver said...

Noooooooo, I thought those noisy neighbors were in your past. Man, what a drag. Good luck getting him to quiet down. MAybe you can switch off his electricity.

OK HW

12:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home