Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Band Pictures

Hi there everyone

Thought I would finally get around to publishing some band pictures from a recent gig. There are also some video files at the bottom too.....Enjoy!!

(Sorry they are mostly of me....Jenny took them....not my fault!)

Videos

Sorry they are so short, the video camera was broken so we had to make do with my camera! You get the point though!

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
Video 5
Video 6

And trawling through my machine I came across this gem.....a drunken game of Jenga...after drink quite a few glasses of some strange French peach drink....with Kenny and Hugues. You will all think it is mad...but it made me smile..

Drunk Jenga

 
 
 
 




Peace

Neil Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Weaver said...

The "drunk game of jenga" made me smile too. Cool to see you in action man.

OK HW

1:31 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home