Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Back in Manchester

Hello!

Yes once again it has been a while since the last update. But as always so much has happened and it is a bit of a mission to try and remember and type it all in!

The main thing being that my projects is coming along very nicely, having some great meetings and some great ideas coming up, although I still don't what my 'research' question is going to be and I need to get that figured out by christmas....which is looming very soon!

Thanks to the fabulous Cornerhouse cinema, I have been able to catch up on some great films and some great discussions.

More to come soon!

Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home