Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where did all the time go?

Okay, so it has been a while....a long while since I wrote anything....mainly because I have been incredibly busy. Lots of things to deal with, what with Christmas and finishing things (oh and having my car broken into). Anyhow, the short version is, I am still alive, had a fantastic time in San Fransisco over New Year (picture to follow), have been working on a whole bunch of new stuff, with two films in the pipeline. In terms of my PhD, I think this clip sums it up nicely!

Positive Soundscape?

More to come soon

Peace

Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Mulholland-Beahrs said...

Glad to have you back! :-) I love that clip!

3:23 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home