Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

End of March

Well time is marching (no pun intended) ahead with great pace and like the previous blog mentioned, things are finally getting done. The huge todo list is starting to get smaller and is giving me the chance to catch my breath slowly and get focused on my future. I am sitting here
writing this at on my last day in my SetSquared offices, which has been a great experience over the last four months and I have learnt alot. I will now be working much more from home and the studio (where I was spending a lot of time anyway).

All the film work has been finished and as I mentioned before, I will be posting links to the sites and films as soon as my new site is ready. Not 100% sure when this is going to be as I am trying to fit in some bits and pieces of contract work which are helping me to keep going at
the moment. Needless to say I am very excited about the new site and I can't wait to get it up there.

I have my MSc graduation tomorrow which is something to look forward too, and I am then off to Amsterdam with Jenny for a week which I am also really looking forward too. April is looking like a great month. We are then going away for a few days hiking in the North of England, and
then after that there is Dead by Dawn, which I am really really looking forward too (if you are reading this Hal....sorry that you can't make it, we will all be thinking of you...I'll have to blog after each film to fill you in!)

Keep your eyes peeled...things are about to get exciting!

Peace

Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Weaver said...

Neil-- Amsterdam? Hiking in Northern England? Dead by Dawn? Wow, now I know why I'm not having any fun lately, it's because you are taking it all up!

Have a great time with all of that. Amsterdam has always been one of my favorite cities and what a great time of the year to visit.

I'd love to see daily blogging from DbD. I will be there in spirit with all of you.

cheers,

OK HW

1:50 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home