Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!!


Well here it is everyone! Happy new 2006. I hope it is a good one for you all. I myself and really looking foward to it. There are so many projects on the go at the moment, we shall see what comes out in the wash. I don't really have any New Years resolutions this year, apart from to take things a bit easier than the last couple of years...we shall see. Oh that and to make sure that I blog here a bit more. I am also planning to start adding a podcast to the site. What will be about? Well a kind of audio version of the blog with more information and I am hoping (if I get permission) to talk about and use example from some of the films I am working on at the moment.

Talking of films....I went to see The Constant Gardener last week! Now that is one excellent film, probably the best film I saw last year (typical to see it in the few days of the year). I think I may go and see it again! Recommended.

All the best for 2006

Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Weaver said...

Happy New Year Neil! Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. I look forward to the podcast and hearing about your new film work.

I thought Constant Gardener was great as well, particularly the photography and editing. Have you seen King Long yet?

I am making my resolutions for 2006 and need to add "Blog more often" to the list.

To the future.

OK HW

2:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home