Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More stuff

Not much to report apart from being very busy and having new 'very' noisy neighbours again! Hmm time to move me thinks!

I have just uploaded a couple of pieces, one is a sound design composition entitled The Descent (not named after the film) but the idea is descending down into the sonic world.

The second is a short string quartet, which i wrote to show off what could be done in Garritan Personal Orchestra. I am spending a fair bit of time at the moment concentrating on more Classical style works, so expect a few more in my collections. Hence the reason I have now started numbering them. This is also to help me finish pieces, as I can't go on to the next one until the pervious one is finished.

Here it is String Quartet I.

I used GPO with a nice concert hall impulse in the Room simulator in Samplitude.

Peace

Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home