Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another new score

Just a quick one today, I have updated my showreel page with a whole host of new compositions and I am uploading the score for the last assignment for my new course. The brief was a piano piece less than a minute...hence the title 00:59.

00:59 Score

I have also included an mp3 of the file at 00:59 mp3 I am not to happy with the sound on this recording, so I am going to do it again, using the Steinway piano in Garritan Personal Orchestra, with some nice ambience, rather that the harsh sounding piano which comes with Sibelius.

Enjoy

Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home