Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Two posts in one day!

Wow I am on top of my game today!

Well I wanted to post a link to the scores section of my site and the first score I have published. The score can be seen if you have the Scorch plug in installed. If you do, you can see the score and hear it

Perspective I

I should explain....this is an the first score from an experimental series. Why perspective...well I was trying to recreate perspective drawings from school art classes, in music. This first attempt wasn't great, I was trying to make the music dissappear into the distance, using crescendoes etc. As the series carries on, other techniques are used to try to create a perspective piece of art, using musical notes and expressions.

I also have used a similar technique using electronic sounds and mixer settings and will post the results here.

Peace

Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home