Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

March already!

And where does the time go?

Yes it has been a while since I last blogged, but I am still alive (just!) and thought it is crucial for an update here. I have been kept busy working on a number of short film projects, and I will be posting links to them here very soon.(Once that have been finished 100%). I have also been very busy with the various course I am on, and tidying up lots of loose end.

I am about to have a big studio clear out, with loads of gear to go. I realised I am surround by so much stuff, that just isn't being used any more. Whilst it looks great, I could do with the cash. I also think limiting yourself to a few key items ensures that productivity goes up.

Anyway, I am still here and watch this space. There will be a whole raft of updates coming in the next few weeks, including a redesigned main site, links to the projects I have been working on, some new video clips and photos and much more.

I am keeping them all underwraps until I have the new site 100% completed.

Peace

Neil

1 Comments:

Blogger Hal Weaver said...

Hey Bruce! Good to see you back posting. Looking forward to seeing the new projects. I am also dealing with a clutter issue, where does all this stuff come from?

OK HW

1:26 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home