Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Friday, September 14, 2007

News!

Once again, it has been a while since my last update, but that is mainly due to being extremely busy and also in that business (!) not having many exciting and different things happening. The main things is that I have just updated both of my main websites to something more manageable and will thus be updated more often. These can be found at

Spencerbruce.com

and

syncro:sound.com

On another note, I have just finished the audio post production on the film Shiver, by director Jonathan Stewart and it was a great project to work on. Watch this space for more info soon and hopefully a trailer. I got to do both the scoring, sound design and editing for this project and it has been a fantastic journey!

On a personal note, I finally got to see The Police down at Twickenham (thanks to Kenton for coming along at short notice!). After waiting 20 years to see them, they were pretty good! Sting, was on the ball, efficient...but maybe a tad boring! Andy Summers? Well..erm...a little bit all of theall over the place, terrible solos.
Mr Copland....was truly fantastic, the little hit hat fills and everything....amazing!

The concert as a whole, had the big corporate doing it for the money thing about it, but am I glad I went???? of course!! The opening of Message in a bottle was fantastic! Other highlights for me were Can't stand loosing you, Everything she does is magic and Roxanne. The others did seem a bit lackluster!

Do I need to see them again? No!

I was hoping to post some pictures, but I can't figure out how to get them off my new phone!

Peace

Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home