Music and Technology in Harmony - All things sound and compositional on the web, from a UK based guitarist, composer and sound designer.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Even better news!

Well the news keeps getting better, not sure if I posted this link before, but would seems that the next 1 Giant Leap project is nearly ready and a preview can be seen here.

I am really looking forward to this one, and it will hopefully inspire me enough again to get off my backside and get my global project going!

Enjoy.

Peace

Neil

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neil,
Good to hear you're busy with loads of stuff. We've done bugger all since Sept 29th (except Philippa who's managed a little miracle). Check out my video site if you have time.

Paul.

12:28 pm

 
Blogger brucie said...

Hey there Cookster!

Good to hear from you...sorry it has taken sooo long to respond, but I always forget to check the comments!! Great site!!

All the best

Neil

4:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home